The BMW R32 was the first motorcycle produced by BMW at the Bayern / Bavaria factory under the BMW name. An aircraft engine manufacturer during World War I, BMW was forced to diversify after German aircraft manufacture was banned.
The BMW R32 Bayern Bavaria T-Shirt pays homage to the iconic BMW R32.
Soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch it’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Black Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping